Secure substantial cost savings with our unique, proven approach to therapy benefits reimbursement.
- ”The case pricing model is your differentiator. And the technology that your employees use.”
- “The people of American Therapy Administrators are just delightful to work with and they have timely communication.”
- “American Therapy Administrators is experienced and forward thinking.”
- “ATA’s competitive advantage is the per episode of care pricing vs. the per visit pricing. The system is a differentiator too.”
- “The folks I have dealt with at American Therapy Administrators have been really helpful and responsive, especially in the changes that we recently went through. I think we work really well together.”
Frequently Asked Questions
To help you find the information you need quickly, we've collected answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about ATA. Click on a question to have the answer drop down below.
- How does your business model provide value?
Our business model gives therapists the authority to determine the best course of care for each patient, while our unique reimbursement program rewards clinical efficiency by eliminating the expense and hassles of utilization management. The result: Successful patient outcomes in fewer visits and lower costs, with high rates of satisfaction for both patients and providers. In addition, we’re able to tailor this business model to the unique needs of each client.
- What is your software system called?
Our operations are built on the Enterprise System, a state-of-the-art, proprietary software platform developed and maintained by our sister company Wonderbox Technologies. The Enterprise System is flexible, customizable, and optimized to fit our business model for efficient, low-cost administration.
- Do you offer network development?
Yes, and we do it quickly and efficiently using the Enterprise System developed by our sister company Wonderbox Technologies. After breaking down the provider recruitment, orientation, education and follow up process into component parts, we leverage technology to make each step easier and less labor intensive while focusing on improving the end result – a comprehensive network of providers that understand how to work with us successfully.
- What can providers accomplish with your provider web portal?
The Provider Web Portal allows providers to enter and manage claims and authorizations, and immediately check whether patients are eligible for insurance benefits. Shortcut features that help streamline claim/authorization data entry are also available through the web portal.
- Can you really create a paperless process?
Yes. The Enterprise System is designed to support paperless workflows through web-based architecture, built-in document management system, and fully integrated self-service web portals. Our paperless environment is one of the fundamental ways we maintain low administrative costs.
- Will we have transparency into operations?
Yes, through the Enterprise System’s Executive Dashboard, which provides authorized users access to comprehensive operational statistics and comparisons related to critical business areas. The web-based Executive Dashboard includes claim and authorization volumes and processing, member services metrics, and financial statistics and monitoring.
Our sister companies lead their specialty markets with solutions which reduce costs and improve the way health benefits are administered.