To reduce over-utilization and the cost of delivering therapy benefits for healthcare payers through an acclaimed reimbursement model and state-of-the art technology.
Our mission is to provide high quality benefit management for payer clients, while promoting efficient and effective therapy as well as chiropractic programs through their affiliated providers.
American Therapy Administrators (ATA) was founded in 1998 by managed care executives with a vision for developing a more cost-effective way to deliver physical, speech, and occupational therapy services. ATA has refined its management approach over the years, expanding nationwide and developing an advanced business model for managing commercial and government therapy programs.
As a SKYGEN USA affiliate company, ATA is able to combine a unique business model with world-class technology for greater efficiency, flexibility, and transparency into client programs. For nearly two decades, clients have counted on our expertise and demonstrated reliability to provide value and reduce the cost of therapy programs.
Our professionals bring expertise and dedication to their work each day. Learn more about the team which helps clients of ATA and SKYGEN USA remain market-leading and reform-ready.
- “The case pricing model is your differentiator. And the technology that your employees use.”
- “The people of American Therapy Administrators are just delightful to work with and they have timely communication.”
- “American Therapy Administrators is experienced and forward thinking.”
- “ATA’s competitive advantage is the per episode of care pricing vs. the per visit pricing. The system is a differentiator too.”
- “The folks I have dealt with at American Therapy Administrators have been really helpful and responsive, especially in the changes that we recently went through. I think we work really well together.”
Learn more about our leadership in the benefit management industry, and find out where and when we can connect with you at upcoming events.